Hello everyone. This is Mizanur Rahman Rupok. I am 21 and studying B.SC in Computer Science Engineering. Today, I am gonna present my ownership opinion on Gixxer Sf Moto Gp Edittion. I have been riding this motorcycle almost 2 years. I was one of the first 10 person to buy this motorcycle in Bangladesh on 12 September 2015. Let’s ride…
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, Air cooling Four Strokes SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||154.9 cc|
|Bore X Stroke (mm)||56.0 x 62.9|
|Maximum Power||14.8ps @ 8000 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||14 Nm @ 6,000 rpm|
|Ignition System||Digital CDI|
|Suspension Type (Front)||Telescopic|
|Suspension Type (Rear)||Mono Suspension. 7-step adjustable|
|Top Speed||131 Km/H|
Pros and Cons:
- Ready pick up, Balance , breaking system, the important parts of this segments has less durability then normal.
- Parts are not that much available.
- Bikes kind of light in weight.
- Body Kits are not so strong
- When the bike is new it’s performance is good. But after 4000-5000 Km, it doesn’t support that well. Like for a long run the engine gets too hot.
- Also engine doesn’t sound well. Maybe there is a fact in maintenance, if some mistake happens when bike is undergoing maintenance.
- Mobil is a big factor.
- Ground clearance is low. Sometimes it kinda feels like bikes gonna touch the speed breaker.
- Mileage is around 35-38Km/L and Top speed is 131 Km/H. My own personal top speed is 122Km/H.
Overall Gixxer Sf Moto Gp Edittion is good. Now, there’s a rating depending on speed, breaking segment, body parts etc.
- Speed = 9/10
- Balance =9/10
- Break =9/10
- Parts durability = 6/10
- Parts availability = 5/10
- Looking = 8/10
- Long term usage = 6/10
- Ground clearance = 6/10
May other users have different opinion it’s a common fact that different user have different opinion.