Car culture in Bangladesh is growing day by day. Now these days we have Porsche, Ferrari , Jaguar in our country. BMW and Mercedes is a regular thing now. But these cars are very expansive and not everyone can effort them. In this article we will talk about the cars which is accessible to all. We will be considering these categories to rank the Top 5 Cars in Bangladesh:
- Reasonable Price
- Fuel Economy
- Resale Value
Considering all these categories Top 5 Cars in Bangladesh are:
- Toyota X Corolla
- Toyota Noah
- Toyota Allion
- Toyota Probox
- Toyota Fielder
You might wondering why they are top 5. Lets begin
1. Toyota X Corolla: The vary first Corolla was introduced in 1966 and become best selling car by 1974. The most popular X Corolla is the 2006 model. People are very eager to buy X Corolla 2006. It comes with a 1500cc engine. Fuel economy is between 8-10 km/l in Dhaka city. Because of its comfort, availability, fuel economy, reliability and most importantly resale price. And maintenance cost is really low. In 1 lac taka you can almost change everything in the car. Except the body.
Now a 2006 X Corolla price will be between 9-12 lakh. Depends on its condition. You can say X Corolla is the best sedan car in Bangladesh. Toyota X Corolla Price in Bangladesh is 9 to 12 lakh(2nd hand).
2. Toyota Noah: Second car in the list is a a 7 or 8 seater minivan Toyota Noah. Toyota Noah was first introduced in 2001. It comes with a 1800 – 2000 cc engine depending on models. Newer models has 2000cc engine. Average fuel economy is 13.4 km/l it may very depend on the road condition. Mainly rent a car company and big industrial company mainly use Toyota Noah. And this car is always available in the market and demand is always high. And resale value is also great. Resale value is between 15 to 20 lakh depending on model and car condition. Toyota Noah Price in Bangladesh is 20 to 25 lakh.
3. Toyota Allion: The third car we have is Toyota Allion. Toyota Allion was first introduced in 2001. It comes with a 1500cc engine. Toyota X Corolla was known for its overall performance on the other hand Toyota Allion is known for its aggressive look and the speed. Top speed of Toyota Allion is 180 km/h. Young generation accepted this car as their sports car. Also a great sedan for family use. Fuel economy is around 10-12 km/l depending on how you drive. Toyota Allion Price in Bangladesh is 20 to 25 lakh.
4. Toyota Probox: The fourth car we have is Toyota Probox. First introduced in 2002 as a light commercial van. Some people say this car is a giver. It’s maintenance cost is very low. Some say if you had a very bad accident with Toyota Probox, you front bumper has fallen. Even in this situation this car will run properly. Some say this is a beater car. This car has 2 version: 1300cc and 1500cc. A serious fact about this car is if you overload it, it will run properly without lacking power. Toyota Probox Price in Bangladesh is 7 to 10 lakh.
5. Toyota Fielder: The fifth car we have is the Toyota Fielder. It is the combination of Toyota Corolla and Toyota Probox. Toyota Fielder Price in Bangladesh is 12 to 15 lakh.
Also some other popular car is Toyota Premio, Mitsubishi Pajero, Nissan X-Trail, Honda Vezel, Toyota Prado Toyota Aqua. These are the luxury of Bangladesh.